We are currently looking for multiple individuals in the area to assist with a merchandising reset at a major home improvement store. We currently have night shifts available. These are ongoing projects averaging ~40 hours/week.
Scope of work: depending on project: replacing overhead and endcap signage, moving shelving/products, merchandising, rotating and placing of products on shelves, clean-up
* Experience in fixture installation and/or warehouse preferred
* Reset/merchandising experience preferred
* Construction experience a plus
* Must be able to reliably commute to the job site
* Minimum age 18 years old
* Must pass a background check
MINIMUM PHYSICAL ABILITIES:
Must be able to:
* remain standing and/or walking unassisted for several hours at a time
* lift, push or pull 50+ lbs on a regular basis, sometimes above head, repeatedly
* continuously bend up and down, reach in all directions and have unlimited upper body mobility
** MUST HAVE have basic tools:
cordless drill and bits, screwdrivers (slotted and Phillips), wrenches (1/2" and 9/16"), pliers, tape measure, hammer or rubber mallet, box cutter, pencil and paper.
We are looking for workers that can follow direction from a team lead, be respectful and show up to work on time every day. If you feel you meet all the above qualifications/abilities, please
**APPLY NOW** with
- your full name
- best number to reach you
- resume/work history
so we can set up a phone interview. We do phone screenings and hiring 7 days a week.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers