Terms: Lot #13
Owner Financing: All Qualify!
Sale Price: $15,700
Down Payment: 10%
Monthly Payment: $155.00
No Prepay Penalty.
Summertown Country Estates Lot #13
Surveyed 3.18 acre estate size lot.
Road frontage and buildable.
Come enjoy the serenity of Summertown and build that home you have always wanted.
Summertown is in northern Emanuel County Georgia.
State Route 56 passes through the east side of the city limits, leading north 5 miles (8 km) to Midville and south 11 miles (18 km) to Swainsboro, the county seat.
Summertown Church Road West is located in Summertown, only 10 miles North of Swainsboro.
Road frontage is on Rudy Scarborough Road.
The property contains 2015 Loblolly Pines plantations and can be easily converted into agricultural land.
Summertown, Georgia, gets @46 inches of rain per year.
The US average is 39.
Snowfall is 0 inches.
The average US city gets 26 inches of snow per year.
The number of days with any measurable precipitation is 68.
On average, there are 222 sunny days per year in Summertown, Georgia.
The July high is around 93 degrees.
The January low is 36.
DEED RESTRICTIONS FOR SUMMERTOWN COUNTRY ESTATES, EMANUEL COUNTY, GA
The properties (lots 1-17) to be covered by these Deed Restrictions are shown on the plat of survey for Robert Pratt, prepared by G. William Donaldson, Georgia Registered Land Surveyor No. 1970, dated July 25, 2017, recorded in Plat Book 23, Page 74, Emanuel County Superior Court records, which said plat is incorporated herein and made a part of this legal description.
The hereinabove described property is a portion of that certain property described in Deed Book 354, Page 520 and Deed Book 409, Page 506, said Clerk's Office.
1. No commercial 0perations (for example: automotive repair, welding shops, used car sales, stores, etc.).
2. No landfills, quarries or junk yards.
3. No mobile home or RV parks.
4. Forestry and agricultural operations are allowed with the exception of, commercial chicken houses hog houses and feed lots.
5. Single family homes only: double -wide mobile homes, modular homes, and site built homes with a minimum of 900 square feet of heated space are allowed.
6. No more than one single family residence allowed for every 2.0 acres of ownership.
7. Separate garages and outbuildings will be allowed to support each single-family residence.
The above restrictions are intended to be the minimums set for this property and are not intended to supersede any of the ordinances and restrictions of the City of Summertown and Emanuel County which may call for more restrictive uses now or in the future.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers