compensation: Excellent wages, dental benefits, PTO... career training offered! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Dental Assistant - Willing to train! Biology graduates, Aspiring Dental Students, Nurses, Surgical Techs, Servers and those with get-up-and-go!
Dr. Jeffrey Rausch
We are seeking an additional dental assistant to join our talented clinical team.
No prior experience as a dental assistant? That may be NO problem!
Here's what you were hoping to read this New Year: We are willing to provide technical training to the right candidate.
Candidates with technical training and experience are also welcomed to apply.
To be considered for this position you must have:
• Well-developed customer service skills
• Out-going, mature, upbeat personality: Are you someone who can easily "talk to a wall" and get along with everyone?
• Confidence in yourself. You must be a fast "hands on" learner and note-taker who is open to direct feedback, correction, and coaching
• Steady, long-term employment track record
• Excellent references
Additional qualifications include:
1. Excellent writing skills: sentence structure, spelling and accurate composition so that clinical notes describing patient services are charted accurately.
2. Computer skills and aptitude towards technology: fast keyboarding and geared for modern technology
3. Good decision maker with initiative.
4. High energy and can-do attitude.
5. Interest in teeth, oral health and making a positive difference in the lives of others every day.
After training, duties will include:
__Assisting patients with Dentist during restorative and surgical procedures
__Utilization of expanded duty skills (xrays, fabricating temporary teeth, taking models and lab work)
__Sterilization, room break down/set-up, instrument management
__Multi-tasking with calmness and professionalism
__Record documentation / utilization of our software
We offer excellent, competitive and rewarding compensation. If you are seeking a wonderful "family-like" workplace with a stable, happy staff in a small-town appreciative culture, we'd love to get to know you.
To apply, do not contact our office directly, please. Our staffing consultant will review all submitted resumes. Qualified candidates will first be contacted by email. (Check your spam in case our email to you is misdirected). Submit your resume to: DentalPracticeGA@gmail.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers