QR Code Link to This Post
Maintain efficient operation and upkeep of the property buildings and grounds in a supervisory role.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the subsequent training of all service, housekeeping/custodial or grounds personnel
• Schedules and supervises all in-house and/or vendor work
• Insures OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies are complied with at all times
• 24-hour response time to service requests
• Responsible for scheduling and performing preventative maintenance
• Responsible for maintaining a replacement log that tracks the replacement of carpet, vinyl, appliances, condensing units, etc.
• Responsible for maintaining MSDS sheets
• Responsible for handling all lock outs as a result of evictions
• Maintains all autos, golf carts, tractors, and all other machinery owned by the property
• Analyzes and resolves work problems or assists workers in solving work problems
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• EPA Certification
• CPO Certification
• Constant need to perform standing and walking activities related to inspecting and repairing the property. Frequently lift and/or move up to 75 lbs.
• Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT) preferred