QR Code Link to This Post
AT&T/DirecTV Installation Technicians, Come join our family!
10 - Professional Installation Technicians (Augusta Ga and Surrounding Areas)
DCI Broadband Inc is one (1) of two (2) selected authorized AT&T/DIRECTV contract groups to service a large portion of the Georgia market and looking to expand in other markets inside and outside the state of Georgia. DCI Broadband Inc. build teams of highly trained, highly professional technicians with one common goal: TO PROVIDE WORLD CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE to our customers.
Preferred Hiring Terms
Contractors and Employees
Augusta, Ga and Surrounding Areas
Immediately for Experienced Technicians
Training Available Immediately for Inexperienced Technicians
Pay Rate & Details
Rate of pay will be available during conference call or interview! Experienced Professional Technicians average $800 - $1800 per week.
- For the right individuals, future travel opportunities may exist to exceed the rates above.
Job Description: Professional AT&T/DirecTV Installation Technician
Our Installation Technician will establish satellite TV service by installing satellite TV systems and equipment; verifying system performance; maintaining records. Sales are not required but can create large opportunity for significant income. Primary duties and responsibilities include:
• Prepares for satellite TV installations by reviewing installation orders; gathering equipment, supplies, and tools; coordinating schedules with customers
• Plans satellite TV installations by evaluating location; locating access; laying-out equipment and wiring plan
• Establishes satellite TV system by installing equipment; running and pulling TV cable; programming and calibrating equipment; adhering to codes, regulations, and standards
• Verifies satellite TV system functioning by testing equipment and connections; identifying and correcting problems
• Maintains records by documenting installation, service, and repairs
• Maintains and improves service by listening to customer's description of problems; diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repairing problems; replacing and upgrading components; referring to schematics,
manuals, and manufacturer's instructions
• Maintains customer rapport by resolving concerns; answering questions
• Maintains safe work environment by following safe practices
• Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
• Follows all company policy and procedures
• Adheres to safety policy
• Other duties and projects as assigned
• High school diploma or G.E.D.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
• One year experience in electronics, CATV, telecommunications or related field
• Good verbal and writing skills
• 2 years of customer service experience in some capacity
• Valid driver's license
• Negative pre-employment drug test
• Criminal and MVR backgrounds meet company hiring criteria
• Willing to work weekends and holidays as needed
DCI Broadband, Inc.
Rodney J Heard
Apply Here: www.dcibroadband.tv
Job Type: Contract