Seeking highly-motivated and detailed-oriented Electrical/Solar Inspectors to oversee and support the construction of large utility-scale solar farm projects. Must have experience in electrical work and Quality Control/Quality Assurance.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Manages quality control program to ensure processes are implemented according to the plan consistently
• Familiar with fiber optic technologies & special processes such as crimping & torqueing
• Conduct field inspections and document results as required by the quality program
• Read and interpret construction plans
• Strong ability to maintain/prepare a variety of records, including daily/weekly progress reports
• Understanding of Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, Outlook
• Must be willing to work outdoors
• Must plan and conduct daily activities in a highly organized manner to ensure all QC and QA data are properly and accurately recorded
• On a daily basis monitor and record all work scope being executed and prepare a comprehensive Daily Report with measurement of daily quantities completed and resources utilized
• Prevent deficiencies through pre-construction quality control inspection
• Interface with field supervision to maintain an open line of communication and reporting/monitor job progress & schedules
• Maintain extra work authorization log, identifying items and their resolutions
Pay is Dependent upon experience.
Currently working 50 hours per week so OT is available weekly. Paid weekly.
** Please email job history/contact information