We Are In Need Of Community Support Specialist!!!!
We are dedicated to providing behavioral health services for families and children. Our philosophy consists of identifying the community services and support that a family or individual may need. We are seeking Community Support Specialist to join our team.
• Demonstrate the ability to create S.M.A.R.T.(Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, and Time Measured) treatment goals, objective and intervention.
• Knowledge of procedures and instruments used in assessment of individuals is required.
• High degree of interpersonal skills, clinical judgment, and ability to empathize with and encourage maximal effort from a varied patient population.
• Provides educational and other information to better assist patient in defining goals and implementing action plans to achieve personal, social, educational and/or vocational development and adjustment.
• Prepare and submit progress notes, MRO's to appropriate parties accurately and in a timely manner.
• Conduct skills based therapeutic services with assigned consumers according to their Individualized Resiliency Plan (IRP)
• Respond in an appropriate and timely manner to family/guardian and patient's concerns
• Provide problem identification, crisis interventions, and individual, group, and/or family therapy to assigned clients
• Update and maintain accurate consumer information and records.
• Ensure compliance with confidentiality guidelines
• Provide crisis interventions, and individual, group, and/or skills building to assigned clients
Knowledge of community resource linkage. Ability to assess crisis situations and intervene appropriately. Familiarity with the DSM IV and diagnostic techniques. Effective written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work flexible and on-call hours which are required.
Associate Degrees are accepted
Bachelor Degrees are preferred
Interested applicants can respond to this post with their interest and resumè!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers